Thursday 8 December 2011

Pretty Useful

Follow Me on Pinterest

Here's a little collection of lovely things I have found recently. Useful and beautiful on the eye, always important.

A little mug for Rex to eventually use or break, as he is obsessed with coffee at the moment. Probably as he sees me drinking it all day.I found this at a car boot sale in Wales.

cath kidston melemine foodThis is so useful. My husband says it looks like I'm feeding aeroplane food to Rex. But Rex seems to like it. This is from Cath Kidston.


A glam temperature gauge in the shape of the Eiffel tower. I love anything that is in the shape of the Eiffel tower, its one of my collecting passions.


A little stool which doesn't get much sitting on it just gets thrown and pushed around the room.
This was also a fab find at the welsh boot sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment