Wednesday 4 January 2012

Jolly January x

Follow Me on Pinterest

Happy New Year everyone!
Hope your Christmases and New Years Eves were everything you wanted them to be and more x
It's that time of year again where all the new years resolutions come into play.
This year I have decided to have a few simple but attainable resolutions so that I don't already feel so displeased with myself come mid January.
It's always a good time to try and keep positive and to stay upbeat after all the festivities. I find it so hard to make it a jolly January. As how depressing is it to take down the Christmas decorations, stripping the house slowly of every scrap of Christmas cheer.
Ive always wanted to since I was a child to keep the decorations up till my birthday at the end of Jan. So this January I'm declaring it to be a very jolly and crazy one. Dig out those coloured clothes and maybe keep a few sneaky decorations up.
Happy January everyone ! x





No comments:

Post a Comment