Wednesday 28 March 2012

Pom Pom Toes

Follow Me on Pinterest

I saw these amazing sandals in a magazine ages ago from ASOS.I have been a good girl and resisted the temptation to buy. Plus I would hardly ever get a chance to take these beauties out for a spin, so they would just be worshiped on a shelf collecting dust.

However they did give me inspiration for making a more wearable version for myself. I found a pair of cheap wedges on sale for £6, bargain, in an amazing almost fluro orange. Out came the pom pom maker, yay ! haven't used it since Christmas. Picked up some wool that matched the shoes. Two pom poms later, I stitched them to the shoes.
Two trends covered for spring/summer in one cheap hit.
A fluro, global mix up x

Picture www.glamourtumblr.com ASOS pom pom tastic Sandals.





1 comment: