Sunday 1 April 2012

Supra Launch

Follow Me on Pinterest

We were very kindly invited to the UK launch of the Supra Kids and Womens collections on Friday afternoon.
It was such a messy, fantastic, fun event. Each child was given their very own pristine white pair of Skytop Supra's to pimp up. Customisation help was on hand from Pete Fowler who creates amazing monsters and artwork. There was some of his monsters in plain mask form to be also doused suitably in paint too by our little monsters. While I was trying to stop Rex from also painting him self and the white walls of the studio space. I was gazing longingly at the Supra womens collection. Amazing ! I wanted every pair. I snapped a few of my faves below. How beautiful are the day glo sequin ones, a great way to slip in the fluro trend for the summer.
Thank you Supra for such a fun avo.
Kat & Rex x




















No comments:

Post a Comment