Monday 28 May 2012

Sun San Sandals

Follow Me on Pinterest

I have been looking everywhere for some lovely leather boys sandals for Rex, now that the sun has at last shown its glorious sunny self. The boys shoes out there I feel are horrendous, dull and always in the style of hiking sandals. I was looking for something that was practical and fun. 
I found these amazing vintage style Saltwater Sun San sandals.
These beauties are made with a specially treated leather with rust proof buckles that can be worn in the water. Perfect for our English pebble beaches. We gave these a good go at the beach last week ( pics to follow ) and  they really do what they say. 

I ordered them from www.childrensalon.com, which I stumbled across while on the hunt and is full of lovely kids stuff. It arrived all wrapped up in lovely tissue paper. I'm a sucker for good presentation.
I want a pair too, I think they do adult ones but haven't found where yet. 







No comments:

Post a Comment