Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Big Boy

Follow Me on Pinterest

Hello Strangers,
I'm so sorry for the lack of posts of recent. I have been desperately doing the juggling act of motherhood and working. With all this multitasking I'm not succeeding very well in keeping all those balls up in the air. More just keep being chucked into the mix and I keep dropping some. Plus we have moved Rex into a big boy bed maybe a bit to soon. All went well to start with I think he thought he was still in a cot and now he has discovered he can get out whenever he wants ! The worst being at 4:30 am in the morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed and raring to go !
So I feel like a new mum with a newborn again, fingers crossed we will get there in the end. Otherwise I will be a zombie forever with a very short fuse.
So please bear with me as I have lots of pics and stories to share with you all and some very exciting projects.

Kat x 

Here's a little piccie of Rex, the 1st night in his bed. 
A place he doesn't stay for long x



No comments:

Post a Comment