Friday 27 July 2012

We saw the torch

Follow Me on Pinterest

Ive been in the past a bit bah humbug about the Olympics, but that's the wonderful thing about England. We all change our mind at the last minute and join in the party, with full-on over excitement. I really have been caught up in the magic and joy of it all, and thanks to Karen my wonderful next door neighbour who was so excited by the whole thing it was infectious. It really is a once in a life time experience and the only time we might ever get a chance to see an Olympic torch. I felt all emotional seeing all the cheering and the people genuinely proud to be hosting the games and so excited to see the torch. It truly was a wonderful moment and to be there with my son and my wonderful friend Tara and my fab inspiring neighbour Karen and Edie Grace.









No comments:

Post a Comment