Thursday 11 October 2012

Puuuurrrrrfect Shoe

Follow Me on Pinterest

These shoes really are the cats whiskers and I feel like the Kat that's got the cream. (sorry couldn't resist all the puns x) They are also puuuurrrfect for a chic and fun Halloween look.

I would love to have had the Charlotte Olympia ones but that is a pipe dream with a price tag of £465.

But check out these cat slipper shoes by Blink Shoes. I got them from an amazing online store called Shoes GB. Almost identical for just £35, such a bargain and they come in leopard print too.
I definitely will be buying from there again such a fantastic swift service. With a really personal touch of the name of the person that picked my shoes. I really loved that as it always seems so un-personal shopping online.



No comments:

Post a Comment