Thursday 28 February 2013

Onwards & Upwards

Follow Me on Pinterest

With all the doom and gloom over the past weeks I have allowed myself to hide and cry and lick my wounds. Nothing makes you have to pick yourself up and dust yourself off and plough into the future like having a toddler and being pregnant. The future is bright full of life so time to stop looking back, force those eyes forwards,onwards and upwards. Life is beautiful.
I'm feeling not so beautiful at the moment. I'm at that awkward 16 weeks where i don't look pregnant yet, just a bit round and fat like Ive had a massive dinner ! I'm limited already to just things stretchy. I think second time around my stomach muscles or whats left of them are not putting up a fight this time. I am however not relinquishing myself to tracksuits. I will be a stylish and fun pregnant woman. I hope if I say this as a mantra every morning it might just work.x


No comments:

Post a Comment