Thursday 21 March 2013

19 Weeks Bump Style

Follow Me on Pinterest

Halfway next week ! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going its very frightening and beginning to sink in. In less than 5 months I will be a mother of two ! That is really scary and feels and sounds a lot more grown up. Well at least I have a hand for each of them. Slightly freaking out as you can tell and thinking of all the things I need to get done before the new arrival.
A wise women once said to me " You only become a mother once " so at least the surprise of motherhood and a new born will not hit me like a ton of bricks this time. However there is a certain comfort in ignorance is bliss. I know what is to come this time, hence the freaking out bit. I am so excited though and to see Rex be a big brother, but I just cannot imagine loving another like Rex as its all consuming and grows every day. I have been reassured it is, by all my wonderful friends of more than one child. Next week Phil and I have decided to find out what we are having when we go for our scan. I wish I had the strength to wait but I am just too excited. I am sure its a boy though x


No comments:

Post a Comment