Thursday 29 May 2014

Floral How to Mama style

Follow Me on Pinterest

Haven't done a style post for an age body confidence has been low due to mum tum and feeling a bit frumpy and dumpy after having baby number two. Then I thought stuff it my body has done a miraculous thing and produced two beautiful children, what am I ashamed off. Then there was a problem most of my clothes still don't fit and my body is such a different shape second time around. Though I also need to give myself a break as its been only 9 months !
Shoes always look good so thought I would start from the bottom up with a fab and very comfy pair of floral pumps from Hotter.


They are sooooooo comfy and look fab dressed up or down with 
clashing florals. They look equally fab with shorts and jeans. Just what I need running after my two and trying to start a new business. 
Watch this space.



JUMPER GAP, SKIRT TK MAXX, SHOES HOTTER, 





SUIT SUITE BLANCO, SHIRT JOULES, SHOES HOTTER

4 comments:

  1. Great floral suit and fab pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I just about squeezed in it

      Delete
  2. Really nice to have you back - have missed reading your posts! Love these shots - you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karen x Its good to be back dropped the ball a lot since 1 become 2 ! x

    ReplyDelete